Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello

My name's Jennifer and this is my blog about personal karma. The literal translation of the word "karma" is "action," and action is what this blog is about... personal, individual actions that can empower us to feel positive about our lifestyles and the impact we have on the earth.

I'll be posting about the following topics and more:

Alternative medicine
Alchemy
Astrology
Aromatherapy
Art therapy
Crystals
Feng shui
Herbalism
High magic
Nutrition
Energy healing
Shamanism
Spirituality

Tarot, runes, divination
Writing
Yoga

I'm available for readings, healings, crystal consultations and general guidance; please visit jenniferdgrant.com for more information about me and how to get in touch.

Also, due to high demand I'm working on an online store where I'll be selling limited quantities of my handcrafted, preservative-free health and beauty products, and maybe some charms or amulets, handmade incense, tinctures, teas etc...! I will post a link here when I get that up.

I'm excited to share some of the metaphysical information and technology I've been blessed to learn about over the years, and maybe even extend assistance to those in need...

Namaste and thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment